Information about the personal data controller:
Web Titani EOOD is a company registered in the Commercial Register of the Registry Agency with UIC 204956567, with registered office and address of management: Burgas, 71A Konstantin Velichkov Str., Tel: 0878108676; e-mail: email@example.com
Reasons and purposes for which we use your personal data
We process your personal data due to the following reasons:
- The contract signed between us and you in order to fulfill our obligations under it;
- Explicit consent from you – the purpose is indicated for each specific case;
- In case of an obligation under the law;
In the following paragraphs you will find detailed information about the processing of your personal data depending on the reason on which we process them.
FOR PERFORMANCE OF A CONTRACT OR IN THE CONTEXT OF PRE-CONTRACTUAL RELATIONS
We process your personal data in order to fulfill the contractual and pre-contractual obligations and to take advantage of the rights under the contracts concluded with you.
Purposes of processing:
- establishing your identity;
- management and execution of your request and execution of a concluded contract;
- preparation of a proposal for signing a contract;
- preparing and sending an invoice for the services you have used with us;
- to provide you with the necessary comprehensive service, as well as to collect the amounts due for the services that have been used;
- keeping a correspondence in connection with an order, processing requests, reporting problems, etc.
- notification of everything related to the services you use with us;
- customer history analysis;
- identify and / or prevent illegal actions or actions contrary to our terms of service;
Data we process based on this reason:
Based on the signed contract between us and you, we process information about the type and content of the contractual relationship, as well as any other information related to the contractual relationship, including:
- personal contact details – names, email, phone number;
- identification data – three names, address;
- data on the placed orders;
- correspondence in connection with the overall service – e-mail, letters, information about your requests for troubleshooting, complaints, requests, feedback that we receive from you;
- credit or debit card information, bank account number or other banking and payment information in connection with the payments you have made.
other related information such as:
- Customer number, code or other identifier created for identification;
- IP address when visiting our website;
- Demographic data;
- Information from your actions on the site.
The processing of the specified personal data is obligatory for us so that we can sign the contract with you and fulfill it. Without providing us with the above data, we would not be able to fulfill our obligations under the contract.
We provide personal data to third parties
We provide your personal data to third parties, and our main goal is to offer you quality, fast and comprehensive service. We do not provide your personal data to third parties until we are sure that all technical and organizational measures have been taken to protect this data and we strive to exercise strict control over the implementation of this purpose. In this case, we remain responsible for the confidentiality and the security of your data.
We provide personal data to the following categories of recipients (personal data controllers):
- postal operators and courier companies;
- persons who on assignment maintain equipment, software and hardware used for personal data processing and necessary for the company’s activity;
- people performing consulting services in various fields.
When we delete the data that has been collected for the above purposes
We delete the data collected due to the already mentioned reasons 1 year after the termination of the contractual relationship, regardless of whether the contract is due to expiration, cancellation or other reasons.
FOR FULFILLMENT OF REGULATORY OBLIGATIONS
The law may provide an obligation for us to process your personal data. In these cases, we are obliged to perform the processing, such as:
- Obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering Measures Act;
- Fulfillment of obligations in connection with distance selling, off-site sales, provided in the Consumer Protection Act;
- Providing information to the Consumer Protection Commission or third parties provided in the Consumer Protection Act;
- Providing information to the Commission for Personal Data Protection in connection with obligations provided in the legislation for personal data protection;
- Obligations provided in the Accounting Act and the Tax and Social Insurance Procedure Code and other related normative acts in connection with the keeping of lawful accounting;
- Providing information to the court and third parties, in the framework of proceedings in court, in accordance with the requirements of the regulations applicable to the proceedings;
- Age verification when shopping online.
When we delete personal data collected based on the above mentioned reasons
The data collected in accordance with an obligation provided by law are deleted after the obligation for collection and storage is fulfilled or ceases to exist. For example:
- under the Accounting Act for storage and processing of accounting data (11 years);
- obligations to provide information to the court, competent state authorities and other reasons provided in the current legislation (5 years).
Providing data to third parties
When there is an obligation for us by law, it is possible for us to provide your personal data to the competent state body, physical or legal person.
AFTER YOUR CONFIRMATION
We process your personal data on this basis only after your explicit, unambiguous and voluntary consent. We will not foresee any adverse consequences for you if you refuse to process your personal data.
Consent is a separate reason for the processing of your personal data and the purpose of the processing is stated in it, and it is not covered by the purposes listed in this policy. If you give us the relevant consent and until its withdrawal or termination of any contractual relationship with you, we prepare suitable offers for products / services, as performing detailed analyzes of your basic personal data;
Detailed analysis is a method of analysis that allows processing large volumes of data by using statistical models and algorithms and others that involve the use of personal data, as well as processes of pseudonymization and anonymization of the same, in order to extract information about trends and various statistical indicators.
Data we process based on this reason:
Based on this reason, we only process data for which you have given us your express consent. The specific data are determined for each individual case. This information is usually an email.
Providing data to third parties
We do not provide data to third parties.
Withdrawal of consent
Concessions granted may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the performance of contractual obligations. If you withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data in any or all of the ways described above, we will not use your personal data and information for the purposes set out above. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on a consent prior to its withdrawal.
To withdraw your consent, you only need to use our site or just our contact details.
When we delete data collected on this basis
We delete the data collected on this basis at your request or 12 months after their initial collection.
PROCESSING OF ANONYMIZED DATA
We process your data for static purposes, this means for analyzes in which the results are only summarized and therefore the data is anonymous. It is not possible to identify a specific person from this information.
Your data can also be anonymized. Anonymization is an alternative to deleting data. Upon anonymization, all personally identifiable items / items that allow you to be identified are irrevocably deleted. There are no legal obligations for anonymized data, as they do not constitute personal data.
Why and how to use automated algorithms
For the processing of your personal data, we use partially automated algorithms and methods in order to constantly improve our products and services to adapt our products and services to your needs in the best possible way. This process is called profiling.
How we protect your personal data
To ensure adequate data protection of the company and its customers, we apply all the necessary organizational and technical measures provided in the Personal Data Protection Act.
In order to ensure maximum security in the processing, transmission and storage of your data, we may use additional protection mechanisms such as encryption, pseudonymization, etc.
Personal data we have received from third parties
We do not receive data from third parties.
Each User of the site enjoys all rights to personal data protection under Bulgarian law and European Union law.
The user can exercise their rights through the contact form or by sending an email.
Each User has the right to:
- Awareness (in connection with the processing of his personal data by the administrator);
- Access to its own personal data;
- Correction (if the data is inaccurate);
- Deletion of personal data (right to be “forgotten”);
- Restricting the processing by the controller or the processor of personal data;
- Portability of personal data between individual administrators;
- Objection to the processing of his personal data;
- The individual who shares data has the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which has legal consequences for the person’s data or similarly affects him significantly;
- Right to judicial or administrative protection in case the person’s data rights have been violated.
The user may request deletion if one of the following conditions is true:
- Personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- The user withdraws his consent on which the data processing is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- The data user objects to the processing and there are no legal grounds for the processing in order to take precedence;
- Personal data has been processed illegally;
- Personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under the Union law or the law of a Member State that applies to the controller;
- Personal data has been collected in connection with the offering of services to the information society to children and the consent has been given by the parent responsible for the child.
The user has the right to restrict the processing of his personal data by the administrator when:
- Dispute the accuracy of personal data. In this case, the restriction of processing is for a period that allows the controller to verify the accuracy of personal data;
- The processing is illegal, but the User does not want the personal data to be deleted, but instead requires to restrict their use;
- The administrator no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but the User requires them for the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims;
- Objects to the processing when pending verification of whether the legal grounds of the administrator take precedence over the interests of the User.
Right of portability.
The person who shares the data has the right to receive the personal data concerning him and which he has provided to the controller, in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format and has the right to transfer this data to another controller without obstruction from the controller to whom the data is provided, when the processing is based on agreement or on a contractual obligation and the processing is carried out in an automated manner. When exercising its right to data portability, the person who shares the data shall also have the right to receive a direct transfer of personal data from one controller to another where this is technically feasible.
Right to object.
Users have the right to object to the controller against the processing of their personal data. The controller of personal data shall be obliged to terminate the processing unless he proves that there are compelling legal reasons for the processing which take advantage over the interests, rights and freedoms of the person who shares data, or for the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims. In the event of an objection to the processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, the processing should be stopped immediately.
Complaint to the supervisory authority
Each User has the right to file a complaint against illegal processing of his personal data to the Commission for Personal Data Protection or to the competent court.
Maintaining a register
We maintain a register of the processing activities for which we are responsible. This register contains all of the following information:
- The name and contact details of the administrator;
- The purposes of processing;
- Description of the categories of data subjects and the categories of personal data;
- The categories of recipients to whom the personal data are or will be disclosed,
- Including recipients in third countries or international organizations;
- Where possible, the deadlines for deleting the different categories of data;
- Where possible, a general description of the technical and organizational security measures.